CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Craft afternoon

So my friend Pita just told me that I don't need to post photos all the time - just need to keep up to date on what's going on, so OK...Our craft afternoon (as pictured) was fantastic!! What a wonderful bunch of women I am blessed to be able to call my friends!! We made cards and chatted and ate and chatted...and well, you get the idea!!

I'm thinking of making some laptop bags out of the felt I showed you last week, any comments or ideas? Knowing me they will have flowers etc on them! I know that I need one and thought that others might too. Let me know, and I will follow up with photos, I promise!!

1 comment:

  1. See? You can post anytime - and it sounds like it was a great session!

    ReplyDelete